"He brought this board in the bathroom, when he took a shower, he put it in the bed when he went to bed, he had the board with him no matter what," said Melissa Cochran, Jordan's mother. "It was strapped to his book bag when he went to school."It appears that Jordan was staying with a friend when this happened. Just a reminder to everyone here that skateboarding isn't just a harmless activity, and if you aren't careful you can end up in a lot of trouble. According to various stories, I've found that the family had no life insurance, so if you would like to do something to help:
"a VyStar account was set up to help with funeral expenses. Anyone who wishes to donate should specify the account of Cindy Brown, account No. 702781400."
If you know Jordan, please share your thoughts in the comments section.